Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Fall Mini Shoots - Sat Nov 7

Happy Fall!

I have many people contacting me about fall mini shoots. Life is keeping me constantly overwhelmed but I've had so much interest I hate to turn people away!

I have one available day -

Saturday, November 7
Riverwoods Trail & Bridge in North Provo

2:30
3:00
3:30
4:00

Shoots will be 20 minutes for $65, with $3 additional if you would like me to mail your disc.
As always, you'll get all best photos on disc in edited color and black & white versions.

*A lot of you have already used this location, I apologize - I'm choosing what's easiest and guaranteed no matter the weather.  We could shift you within 100 feet and make it a very different background than you had last time.

Here is my family at this location late October 2014.  Contact me with any questions!







No comments: