Monday, November 21, 2011

What I do for Fun

Some photographers take time away to take pictures of landscapes, flowers, etc.  I just can't get away from taking pictures of people.  Test driving the D700 this weekend, I wanted to play with real, cute subjects without any pressure.  So I borrowed these twins and their gorgeous front porch and we had fun, fun, fun for part of this morning.

They, in their darling 2 year-old language, said "We need our arms around each other!"

When I suggested kissing, here's what they came up with.




They started to get curious about this humongous camera I was following them around with.

"My turn to see it!" says the brother.


I'm a little bit in love with this front door, and just might copy it someday when I get a house of my own. 
30018

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Cute! If you ever need to "test drive" up in the NW, I know a willing family with cute little twins up here. ;)