Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fall Mini Shoots! November 12th and 13th, Provo and Lehi

Friday November 12th and Saturday November 13th.
*In case of rainy/dark snowy weather, this can be rescheduled the following weekend.
Payment must be mailed ahead of time to reserve your spot.

Details:
$50 for 20 minute session
One location, a variety of poses and groupings in that one location
All the best photos on disc in color-edited + black and white, with copyright release.
Finished disc by December 1 for holiday cards!

Fri November 12 - Provo State Hospital 
Orchard:  3:00 pm, 3:20 pm
Castle:  3:50 pm, 4:10 pm
tf13

tf4

Sat November 13 - Lehi Osmund Studios
Rock Walls:  2:30 pm, 2:50 pm, 3:10 pm
Railroad Tracks:  3:40 pm, 4:00 pm

k15

k9

4 comments:

S. Gibson said...

I am totally tempted to fly up to Utah for a session. I love that apple orchard location! All your photos are so lovely. Next time we plan a trip I am going to call you.

Alaina said...

You are so sweet Sara! Thank you. I would love to capture your family ANY time you are here.

Celeste said...

This is an answer to my prayers... ha ha ha! I would love to reserve the 4:10 at the castle. ... if it isn't already taken .... and ... I don't know where the castle is! If you could pass on the address that would be great.

Celeste said...

Thanks!!