Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The After Party

After the freezing cold temple grounds, we meandered over to the Deveraux Mansion downtown and took a few more pictures in the gorgeous bride's room, and then partied!
rr9

rr10

rr12
This cake topper was on our Grandparents wedding cake 60+ years ago.
rr7

rr8

rr14
Finally getting something to eat!
rr3

rr13
My family in the kitchen working (and/or eating, Grandpa...)
rr6
Team Cupcake! My sisters made 300 cupcakes - if you want to see the craziest video ever of their production, check it out here. The funniest part is about 1:27 into it, you can see my whiny little girl.
rr11
Cutest nephew ever.
rr4
Josh & Kendall had present duty.
rr5
No more money, baby.
rr2
*NOT STAGED* even one little bit. I found my sister's/mom's/aunt's/grandma's coat hanging just like this.
rr1
20918

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Alaina, YOU are such a talented photographer capturing a variety of moments in time. Thank you. What a beautiful bride and groom!

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Mom stole my words—you captured so many great moments. I love them! And naturally, I LOVE that one of Gregg and Trenton.

Jan said...

I love the cake table picture! Such artistry went into the cake and table...aren't white roses always classy?