Saturday, March 14, 2009

My New Camera - and a special deal for YOU!

After devouring the manual and learning everything I can, it's still a lot of work to get all of the pieces of this marvelous camera put together in a live shoot - particularly one with fast-moving kids!
Because I'm anxious for lots of experience with my new camera before wedding season, for the next 30 days I am offering Mini-Shoots - a thirty minute shoot for $50 with 10 final edits on disc. This price only comes around once in awhile, so let me know if you're interested! Shoot must be finished by April 16th.
pr9

pr1

pr2

pr4

pr6
pr7

pr3
pr8

pr511244

1 comment:

Our EyreLife said...

I've decided this was an unfair photoshoot. How are you supposed to judge your CAMERA when these kidlets are ADORABLE with ANY CAMERA?! :)

Can't wait to see how you adorned the other pictures...I love that black and white one. It's going on my wall.