Saturday, August 16, 2008

Manti Wedding

What a beautiful day! You'd never guess we were dying from heat stroke. The sun came out for only 1 hour today - this exact hour. I guess it could have been pouring rain, right!? I can't get over how beautiful this temple is, and am so grateful to be part of this magical day! Stay tuned for reception pictures and more.
1

4

9

8

7

5

3

2

12

16

11

15

14

10

13
Again - a zillion artistic versions, but don't worry - I do give classical, timeless (normal-colored :) wedding photos, too. 5134

4 comments:

Andee said...

Alaina, the pictures are truly amazing. You always do such a great job!!!

NatAttack said...

The colors are gorgeous! I forget colors like that exist sometimes --

The shots are amazing!

Candace said...

Alaina! These are amazing! They turned out SO beautiful! As always I'm so impressed with your work! I can't wait to see more! Thank you so much! They're awesome!

Carolee said...

Alaina, What a contrast from January's cold to August's heat. You've done them both without missing a beat. Our family is so lucky to be the subjects of your talent. What beautiful memories caught in such an amazing way. How am I supposed to pick a photo from such a splendid bouquet? You work magic!